GriefShare is a video seminar series that features some of the nation’s foremost Christian experts on grief and recovery topics, as seen from a biblical perspective. The video seminars are combined with support group discussion of the materials presented in the videos. The one-time fee for the workbooks is $35. For more information, visit www.griefshareorg. If you have questions or would like to register, please all Holy Family Catholic Church in Woodruff at 715-356-6284 to speak to Holly Dionne ext. 168 or Lyn Baumgartner ext. 155.
Join us anytime. Have you lost someone you loved? No matter if it has been a month or years, it is still the hardest experience to journey through alone. Grief Share is a non-denominational program hosted by Holy Family.
The sessions are from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm on Mondays in the Parish Hall at Holy Family. There is a one-time $35.00 materials fee. You are welcome to join us at any time! You do not need to attend every session. For more information, call Holly or Lyn at The Circle of Care, 715-356-6284, ext.168
GriefShare: Surviving the Holidays Seminar
Surviving the Holidays is a helpful, encouraging seminar for people facing the holidays after a loved one’s death. Holy Family Catholic Church will be hosting a non-denominational seminar before the Christmas holidays on Saturday, December 12th from 10:00 a.m. until noon at Holy Family Catholic Church, 8950 Highway J, Woodruff in the Parish Hall. Pre-registration is encouraged at least one week prior to the seminar date. The cost is $5.00 to cover the cost of the Survival Guide that accompanies the seminar. Child care is not available.
The seminar features video interviews with counselors, grief experts, and other people who have experienced the holidays after their loved one’s death and who offer practical suggestions and reassurance. These people share honestly on these issues:
- Being prepared for surprising emotions that may hit over the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- How to handle holiday parties and invitations
- How to survive potentially awkward moments with other people
- Where to find comfort, strength, and hope in a seemingly hopeless time. Those who attend will receive a Survival Guide filled with practical tips, encouraging words, journaling ideas, and exercises for daily help through the holiday season. Social distancing will be practiced, and masks are required. For more information and to register, call Holly (Extension 168) or Lyn (Extension 155) at 715-356-6284.