The theme for the 2022/2023 Catholic Services Appeal (CSA) is “Centered in the Eucharist." The 3-year Eucharistic Revival is currently underway and an invitation to Catholics to be witnesses of our faith. We take this opportunity to tell our story and know God is not distant. He is omnipresent, engaged, and can be experienced in the Eucharist, the source and summit of our faith.
Persons, centered on the Eucharist put their faith in action as grateful Disciples of Christ. While parishes rely on the financial Stewardship of generous parishioners like you through weekly offertory collections, no single parish could exist on its own without the programs, services, and ministries supported through the CSA.
The scope of these services and ministries make giving to the CSA as important as any donation you may make this year. Your gifts provide support the education of our seminarians; your future parish priests, encourages religious vocations and vocations to married life, help our youth continue to grow in relationship with God and provide parish management and fundraising support.
When you contribute to the CSA you help families, young adults, senior citizens, student, and the entire parish.
- to sponsor multiple programs for youth and lay ministry,
- to advocate in many ways for the protection of life in our society,
- to care for the handicapped, elderly and less fortunate,
- to encourage candidates for the priesthood, and befriend seminarians,
- to enable seminarians, deacons and lay leaders to complete their education,
- to help parishes receive assistance in seeking grants for many ministries and building projects,
- to provide faith support for college students in the Newman Centers on college campuses,
- to provide for the education of children andyouth in our Religious Education and our Catholic School Systems,
- to provide parish assistance in administration, management, and fundraising.
- to help married couples strengthen their bonds.
- to help congregations so that they can experience new vitality in their worship.
- And so very much more.
"You are the visible face of the invisible Father...."
Click here for Catholic Services Appeal For the Diocese of Superior Donation Link